Wednesday 6 May 2009

Introducing...

Still not feeling sane but did it anyway. The PKU-adult Advocacy Network (PAN) is off to a smewhat shakey start. People are supportive of the idea but I wonder what will pan out (no pun intended) I started sending out 'letters of introduction' simply to find that people are having difficulty openning it as an email attachment. What next! I'll probably need to start faxing them. Some people are full of enthusiam with no real vision of how they are going to get stuff done and others are so full of ideas I never stop hearing about them! I feel that nothing I do will be right, or good enough. Maybe that shouldn't matter. I think I just have the 'blahs' today, I'm not feeling well, I could even convince myself that I have swine flu. I'm thinking of calling a taxi and going home. Today sucks.