Sunday 24 May 2009

Confessions of a cheating twat.

There, I've admitted it. I've been cheating on my blog. I'm not proud of it. Cheating on my loyal and faithful blog and for what? Quickies on Twitter, shame on me. I know it's just you and me here, no one else gives a stuff and I don't care. On Twitter you're a whore to the world but still no one cares. It can hardly count as a valid form of communication, can it my pretty? When I found out my blood phe had gone up two months in a row I got pretty down about it, still am I guess. I know I have a touch of the blahs again and shouldn't make rash decisions or say things I may or may not regret, but I'm tired, depressed and a bit pissed off with just about everything. The adults' Advocacy group is shaping up to be a real pain. It was set up as a direct result of an expressed need by PKU adults. If I hadn't believed that a need existed and a group of this kind was wanted, I wouldn't have bothered. I am getting criticism from some, for even having the idea. I'm told that other groups exist to work for the needs of people with pku, therefore PAN is redundant before it even gets going. I think I'm supposed to 'see the light' and come into the fold. The fact remains that if adults with PKU are still struggling and are still feeling that they lack a voice, it doesn't matter what any particular group has done in the past. It still seems to me that there is a need. But could I really be bothered? I don't need the extra hassle and stress at the moment. I was foolish enough to think that we were all on the same side and should be able to work together. What an idiot I am !! What happens to people once they join a group? I find it personally disappointing. There, my blog, I have unburdened my evil inner being. I've missed you. Let's not fight again!